Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Legislative Session at the State Capital & NEW SPONSOR!

















I had a wonderful time going back to the State Capital for the Legislative Session. I had worked during the 59th Legislative Session as a Student Page, so it was fun to go back and see all the familiar faces. Representative Hans Hunt was a student with me at the University and he introduced during the session on the House side. I was also invited down onto the floor of the Senate side, where Senator Tony Ross introduced me. While at the capital, I met with Governor Mead and Secretary of State Max Maxfield. What an exciting day, full of Wyoming pride.

The little boy pictured is Little Will Kallal, he is my buddy who also came to my coronation ball.

I am so thrilled to announce my new wonderful Sponsor!! Miller Insulation Co, Inc., is sponsoring my Fuel Card to send me down the road. Fritz and Karen Messer are the two greatest people I am so blessed to know and have with me on this exciting journey! I really appreciate their support and look forward to the miles ahead thanks to them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment