Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cheyenne Frontier Days Volunteer Crisis Fund
















I was honored to speak at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Volunteer Crisis Fund as the Guest Speaker. It was fun to spend time with my CFD Family and raise money for the CFD Volunteers in need due to tragedy.

I am pictured by the fireplace with the CFD General Chairman Rod Hottle and at the table with my autograph sheet sponsor Pioneer Printing. Pioneer Printing also sponsored my saddle when I was Miss Frontier in 2009. Jerry and Rod have never stopped supporting me and I appreciate their generosity and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment