Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boot Camp Miss Congeniality


Had a great time in Ogden, Utah working on myself to be the best I can be this year as Miss Rodeo Wyoming. I was honored to be a part of the Boot Camp Fashion Show and had a blast going down the catwalk with Miss Rodeo Utah, Jamie Udell. Not only did we wear our queen attire but they also dressed us in very fun casual wear to model while there. I did have my dancing boots on while I was up there and everyone had a great time!

I was so honored to receive the Boot Camp Miss Congeniality Award for the Second Consecutive Year. It meant a lot to me after spending time with so many wonderful ladies from Washington, Idaho, Texas and Utah. I cherish the friends I have made in Utah and will always keep them close.

The last night Miss Rodeo Utah, Jamie, took us for dinner and indoor surfing!!! Let's just say I was really good at the WIPE OUT!!! :-) :-) Surf's Up Wyoming!



No comments:

Post a Comment