Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Off To Shop :-)



After a wonderful budget meeting, my first stop was the WESA Denver Market, with Laurie Thoman my National Director. I ended up meeting a lot of great people and had wonderful support everywhere I went. I ran into Parker Enterprises who donates our briefcase each year! I also saw Sandy Brazile, former Miss Rodeo Wyoming and Miss Rodeo America. Sandy is with Twisted X boots and donated a sweet pair of inlay boots to wear this year as I travel. Greg Hensley with Dan Post Boots also offered great support and beautiful boots to wear all through this year. I am so blessed to have such wonderful sponsors and support to make this year happen! It is such a fun road but not one that I would be able to ever travel alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment