Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo




















Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo was a fun rodeo with a lot of fun activities. Loved the school visits and one little boy in particular caught my eye when he walked in with a Cheyenne Frontier Days belt buckle. His dad had won the Rookie Saddle Bronc years ago. At the rodeo we carried sponsor flags and I enjoyed the horses I rode, Charlie and Gilbert. I couldn't believe the grand entry watching Miss Rodeo America carrying the American Flag with sparks coming off the top! It was my first time in South Dakota and it will not be my last! I loved seeing Mount Rushmore and seeing all of the history along the way. Miss Rodeo Idaho and I ended up rooming together again and had a blast together! Making friendships and memories to last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment