Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meet Louie!!


January 5nd, 2010

Dear Wyoming:

            Meet Louie!! A brand new 2010 half-ton Dodge Ram Hemi! It was love at first sight when I walked into Fremont Motors and saw a shiny new white truck waiting for me in the showroom!! I was greeted by a wonderful staff at Fremont Motors who were very excited to provide me with Dodge trucks throughout the year! Dean Parker, the general manager of Fremont Motors has been incredible by providing me with a new truck every six-thousand miles!!

            Travis, the salesman, gave me a rundown on all the special features Louie has to offer. The odometer read 41 miles as I sat in the truck in the showroom. Louie features a luxurious interior and is equipped with a satellite radio (which I’m sure will come in handy as I drive across the remote areas of Wyoming). Louie is a classy white truck and I know we look flashy driving down the road!!

            Louie got his name as I drove down to Laramie for the Jubilee Days Coronation. I knew that I would have him for a short time and as I tried out names, Louie just stuck!! Look for Louie and I as we drive through your town in style!!

 

Until next time,

Cheers!

Erin Heffron

Miss Rodeo Wyoming 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment