Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Boots on my feet, the Fuel in my tank, and the Hat on my head!

As I load up for my next adventure, the Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic, I am grateful for the sponsors that have helped me thus far. I have used my latest break in traveling to secure some more sponsorships for my year, and I would like to introduce you to them.


Greg Hensley with Dan Post Boots sent me three pairs (soon to be four pairs next week!) of some incredibly comfortable boots! One pair in particular has been exposed to the elements of Wyoming, but have held up like a pair champs! Greg will always make sure I’m strutting my stuff in style! Thank you Greg!




The Albany County Tourism board has given me a fuel card to help me in a few of my upcoming trips. I am excited to be wearing the logo of my county, “Live The West” with Wheatland, WY bullrider Tyler Willis. Tyler, the 2009 PRCA Rookie Bullrider of the year, and I will represent Albany County at the various rodeos we travel to. While he packs his car up with his bullriding equipment, and I pack my truck up with flashy shirts and autograph sheets, we will work together to promote our home and the people who support us. Thank you Fred,Jamie and board members!



Also while in Rapid City, SD I acquired a hat sponsor. Star of the West Hat Company owner , Brad Montague, has donated a custom made 20X hat for me to wear. We designed an amazing chocolate brown hat. I am excited to go pick it up! We are also in the works of establishing a continuing sponsorship with him, providing the newly crowned Miss Rodeo Wyoming with a 20x hat. Brad also helped me dress in style during the Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo on the Tough Enough To Wear Pink night. He allowed me to borrow his pink and black hat to wear. I had so much fun showing this hat off, so be on the look out for this hat again! Thank you Brad!

I have also gained numerous individual sponsors this month as well. John Cavey, Pat Thompson, Jan Hurst, and Chris and Larry Bentley. The support they have shown me this year and previous years is wonderful. I appreciate all they do for me! Thank you!

My family and I are packing up to head to Douglas, WY for the 2011 Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic. Stacy Jo Berger has put together a weekend of hands-on learning for girls interested in advancing as a rodeo queen. I amexcited to be asked to come and share my thoughts on some of the subjects and am ready to learn from the other clinicians, Erin Heffron and Megan Grieve. It will be a fun weekend in the dorms of the Wyoming State Fairgrounds!

Thank you to all of my sponsors, ‘Till we ride again!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment