Welcome!

This blog features the adventures of 2014 Miss Rodeo Wyoming, Desiree Bridges. Desiree will keep us up to date with photos and stories from her travels down rodeo road as she represents and promotes wonderful Wyoming and America's #1 Sport!


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Dear Wyoming,

Thanksgiving Day: A day to give thanks to all those who made my year possible, a day to spend with family eating so much turkey, I might not fit into my leather dresses…AND, the day before I leave for Las Vagas!! I can’t believe a year has gone by since I watched Allie compete!! This is IT!!

What an incredible year, filled with new people, fond memories and countless stories for years to come! It will be a year that I will look back at my entire life with fondness and gratitude for the blessings that have come my way! I am thankful for the opportunity to touch people’s lives and grateful for those who reached out and touched my heart.

Best of luck to all of the State Queens that I will soon see in the City of Lights! Although I wont have the ability to keep everyone updated, I have asked Brittany Richards to update the blog during the pageant!

Thank you all and God Bless Wyoming!!

Erin Heffron

No comments:

Post a Comment